“Cher is kind, VERY efficient, and so easy to work with collaboratively. A real pleasure and relief.”
~ Virginia, Roslindale
I accept cash, checks, Paypal, Venmo, or Zelle at time of service.
Yes, I maintain a general and professional liability policy.
I offer a free phone call of up to 30 minutes to learn more about you, your needs and goals, and to determine whether we’d be a good mutual fit. In-person consultations for the DIY-spirited are available for $200 per hour.
Yes! Not to worry, this is common and I am glad to help if you need a weekly, biweekly or monthly refresher session to get your home back into shape.
Please don’t be. By hiring me, you are taking steps to make positive changes in your home and life. Try to be gentle with yourself. I will not judge you and I will uphold your confidentiality.
I’m based in Roslindale MA; travel to towns within a 10-mile radius are included in my rates. Please contact me for more information if you’re farther away.
My rate is $100 per hour with a daily three-hour minimum and six-hour maximum. Sessions include one organizer, physical labor, and cost-effective nonjudgmental service. Additionally, I will take out trash and recycling. I can remove up to one carload of donations, textile recycling, e-waste, etc., per session. (Large/oversize/heavy objects excluded) Organizational products, such as boxes/dividers/containers, etc., are not included in my rates.
How quickly we accomplish a project depends largely on how ready you are to make decisions, how large or small your space is, and how much stuff you have.
Try to get plenty of rest the night before. Have something to eat and make sure you are hydrated prior to our start time. Have some trash bags, paper bags and boxes available for sorting, disposal, recycling and donation. Please be sure any intimate or personal items are put away before I arrive. Also please ensure that any dangerous items, weapons, etc. are properly secured. Please refrain from using drugs or alcohol prior to/during our session.
Yes, of course! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply as soon as I can.
- Building, installation, or assembly of any sort
- Remediation of homes that exceed level 3 on the ICD Clutter Hoarding scale, or where Severe Domestic Squalor is present
- I do not diagnose or treat mental health conditions
- I do not work in homes that are structurally unsound, or where Severe Domestic Squalor is present, or otherwise dangerous circumstances exist
- I do not work in homes where unsecured weapons, improperly stored medical sharps, illegal drugs or otherwise unsafe items are present
- Extreme temperatures- hot or cold- without adequate cooling/heating and ventilation
- I am only able to work in smoke-free homes
- In the interest of my safety and well-being, I reserve the right to refuse service without refund in the event that any of the aforementioned conditions exist.
When you schedule a session, I reserve my time for you. I respectfully ask for a minimum of 48 hours notice should you need to reschedule or cancel. By granting me that courtesy, you allow me to offer the appointment to someone else who may need the time and allow me to recoup lost earnings. Cancellation or rescheduling with less than 48 hour notice results in a forfeited deposit. Thank you for your cooperation.